None of our events or workshops require you to use condoms because none of the practices offered have either Anal or Oral sex as part of them. In our events or workshops there is touch involved, and we provide anti-bacterial gel. Everything in our courses is offered to you and it is your own free choice whether you choose to participate. You will never be coerced into doing anything you do not feel comfortable with. In our residential events there is “free time” either at the end of a evening workshop, or a Love Temple at our festivals. Our Love Temples are places for chat, cuddles, love and other forms of loving contact between men. In agreeing to attend a event or workshop you are agreeing to safe sex pracitices which, as advised by the NHS https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/sex-activities-and-risk/ – are about using condoms as a protector for either anal or oral sex in your “free time” if you are engaging in any of these activities. You are responsible to bring your own sexual safety kit, and where we are able we do provide supplies of condoms and lube sachets for your personal use.
- We adhere to the latest guidelines as provided by the UK NHS (National Health Service UK).
- Nothing taught in any of our workshops or events requires the use of condoms as there is no anal penetration.
- You are advised and responsible to use anti-bacterial gel between partners in our workshops and events.
- No practices in our workshops are mandatory, everything you choose to give and receive is of your own free will.
- Any contact of a sexual nature at any time whether in a workshops, events or in your free time, by attending the event you are consenting to following these guidelines around safe sexual practice all all times whilst in the premises.